Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am still suffering from this crazy lack of sleep thing.
anyhows class chalet was good.

The chalet was really really huge and value for money.
hahaha something like it could fit a hundred.

the first day wasn't really fun,
did nothing much just settled down into the chalet and all.
we had bbq and some of the teachers stopped by.
and we Finally got to play Bridge with Brian Tan!
(he's not v good at it though)
HAHAH, I guess his style is just different from ours.

I left halfway during the chalet on the second day because of Ballet.
came back later in the afternoon and set up the bbq.
(Brian Tan ordered excessive food which lasted us for two nights)

later we had midnight cycling,
and it was fun.
I still very much like cycling at night.
We cycled to Downtown East and I bowled!
(:

Got back around 5plus and I decided not to sleep,
so the next day, rather later on in the afternoon,
Salad, Amanda, Joel and I decided to go Downtown East for bowling.
so we separated from the class.

Around afternoon I was dead tired so I just found a sidewalk in Pasir Ris Park and slept on the floor,
with two umbrellas on me.
embarressing embarressing cos people kept walking by and staring at me.
But this was the second time I did it,
the last time was during the Camping at East Coast,
hahaha I fell asleep in my sleeping bag along the pavement.

Despite our Zombie state, Salad and I were hesitant to go home so we decided to go shopping at Vivo.
And on the train Amanda's MilkTea spilled on my seat!
so it was fricking uncomfortable and people thought I urinated on my pants,
embarressing embarressing!

oh yes! Christmas is coming!
wheee.... which means Christmas shopping,
and also I'm TRYING really hard to get started on my Christmas cards.

No comments: